Create multiple desktops:
- Click the Task View button on the Taskbar, the one near the Windows button. If you don’t have it, right click the Taskbar and select Show Task View button.
- In this screen you will see the current opened windows. Click the New desktop button in the right-bottom corner to create a new desktop.
Managing multiple desktops:
- While in the Task View screen, you can drag and drop windows from one desktop to another.
- Show the current opened windows and desktops with Win+TAB shortcut.
- You can create multiple desktop with Win+Ctrl+D shortcut.
- You can quickly switch from one desktop to another with Win+Ctrl+Left/Right shortcuts.
- Close a desktop with Win+Ctrl+F4 shortcut.
Leave a reply